<3

<3

domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

star(T)

This feeling is a little overwhelming, you know? it's like.. funny understand that everything is falling into place for you loli, and it's make me happy see it.Tomorrow i'm gonna see you in the T.V. and I'll be remembering all the long days we spend thinking on how to make it happend, how would you make your way to the screen; and now in a not-so-fast blink of an eye, there you are, living your dream :)And you may have forgot me and all the stupid people who were there all this time, all the people who called you after your first photoshoot, all the people who knew from the start we were going to become this. All the people who you shined for, the people who considered you as a star always.You may have Forgot me, but i don't. And I will always love you lola.

No hay comentarios: